data we may collect through third-party services and/or providers. In this policy, you can learn what
kind of information we collect, when and how we might use that information, how we protect the
information, and the choices you have with respect to your personal information.
Before accessing or using this website, please ensure that you have read and understood our
collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal information as described in this privacy
policy. By accessing or using this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices
Categories And Purpose Of Personal Information Collected And / Or Submitted
We collect three (3) categories of information from users of this website: (1) user-supplied
information; (2) log files created and maintained by website servers; and (3) cookies and similar
If you fill out the “Contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and the type of consultation services needed). Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”).
If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission. Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may automatically capture information about your visit which is maintained through our website servers to record the activities on our website. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies. For more information about using browsers to manage cookies, please see All About Cookies (https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/).
You can also refuse to accept Flash cookies from this website using Adobe’s Flash management tools (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/index.html).
Third Party Services
We may use services hosted by third parties, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, and similar providers to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. This information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising as described hereinbelow.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
We may make your information available to other companies, websites, applications or
people in the circumstances described below:
- We may provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation, payment processing, marketing, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, data storage, data management, security, fraud prevention, and legal services.
- We may provide access to or share your information with non-affiliated third parties if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Protection Of Personal Information
We take certain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process, and store and the current state of technology.
Links To External Websites
California Do Not Track
Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
How Can You Access Or Correct Personal Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone
number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time and, upon verification, our
office will facilitate to:
- see what personal information we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any personal information we have about you;
- ask us to delete any personal information we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from or market to children under the age of 13.