Doing What’s Best For You, Your Children And Your Future
Bruce A. Moss
Bruce has been practicing in the area of Family Law for almost 40 years. He brings his experience and his undergraduate degree in Psychology to offer compassionate and outstanding legal services to his clients during a very difficult time in their lives.
Bruce received his Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the University of Southern California in 1975. He went on to attend San Fernando Valley College of Law, graduating in June 1979 and passing the California Bar later that year. Bruce has practiced in the area of Family Law since passing the bar.
Bruce has handled all aspects in family law issues, including divorce; child custody; child and spousal support; characterization and division of assets; domestic violence, civil harassment, and elder abuse cases; move-away cases; and pre- and post-marital agreements. He has handled matters involving high profile cases as well as cases involving high income earners. In all matters, Bruce works diligently to attempt to reach an early settlement, if possible, and boasts a 90% success rate of reaching a negotiated settlement agreement in the cases he has handled.
Bruce is also very involved in his community and has volunteered his time to such causes as City of Hope and Concern Foundation, both raising money for cancer research. He has put on approximately 50 golf tournaments over the past 30 years, raising over $1,000,000 for these and other charitable organizations. Bruce also volunteers monthly for the Los Angeles LGBT Center Legal Clinic and the annual High School Moot Court Competition put on by the Constitutional Rights Foundation. He is involved in the Los Angeles County Bar Association, San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Beverly Hills Bar Association, and the California Bar Association.
- Family Law
- San Fernando Valley College of Law, La Verne, California
- J.D. - 1979
- University of Southern California
- B.A. - 1975
- Major: Psychology
- California, 1979
- The Ultimate Guide to Divorce in California, 2016
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, 2001 to Present
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member Diversity Committee, 2006 to Present
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
Current Employment Position
- 10 Best Law Firm by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2017 - 2018
Classes & Seminars
- Paralegal--Family Law, University of West Los Angeles, 2014
- City of Hope and Concern Foundation
- Los Angeles LGBT Center--Legal Clinic, 2020 to Present
- Los Angeles County Superior Court Temporary Judge Program, 2017 to Present
- Voluntary Settlement Officer for Los Angeles County Bar Association Family Law Mediation Program, Present
- Charlie Bisharat
- Hector Ortega
- Thomas Cummings
- John Burgee, Esq.
- Michael Powers, Esq.
- Kathy Neumann
- Sharen Ghatan
- Steven Weiss
- Martin Rudoy
- Law Offices of Bruce A. Moss, Attorney, 2015
- Law Offices of Douglas A. Bagby, Attorney, 2009 to 2015